Stephanopoulos: Maybe Gore

NYPopulist

Aug 22, 2008, 3:06:54 PM8/22/08
to Netroots for Gore
Again, not to fan flames as I still think an Obama/Gore ticket is
incredibly unlikely, but this just in from George Stephanopoulous:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/08/stephanopulos-o.html

"If you listen to Barack Obama and the people around him, they
certainly seem to be signaling that the choice will be someone who has
instantly recognizable national security experience," Stephanopoulos
said. "That means Joe Biden. Maybe Evan Bayh. Not Tim Kaine of
Virginia. And maybe even the big surprise, you know, someone like
Hillary Clinton or Al Gore."

Eric Schiller

Aug 22, 2008, 3:43:30 PM8/22/08
to netroot...@googlegroups.com
I don't see it happening. But I am really pissed off at how many pro-war VP
candidates Obama is considering. I posted this:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/22/14191/8716/773/572817

Our failure to convince Gore to run is really painful now.

Vicki Stein

Aug 22, 2008, 7:23:01 PM8/22/08
to netroot...@googlegroups.com, Eric Schiller

Eric, agree.  I so very much agree.