Seeking feedback for upcoming Netrek bronco pickup game(s) for June 2022

John Lee

May 21, 2022, 4:45:21 PM5/21/22
to netrek-forever
Missing netrek?  So are we!  Let's schedule something.  :-D

We have a few upcoming dates in mind, and want to hear from you which ones you can play.  From that, we will call a game or two.

Please state your player handle when replying, to help us organize.

Possible days in the Americas:
Saturday June 4
Saturday June 11
Saturday June 18
Saturday June 25

Server: pickled
Time: 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern in North America.  In Australian Eastern, 11am Sunday.

RSVP

Cheers
John (Wartboy)

John

May 22, 2022, 10:42:33 PM5/22/22
to netrek-forever
11th, 18th, 25th work for me.

BP

May 24, 2022, 4:15:44 PM5/24/22
to netrek-forever
same

To post send mail here: netrek-...@googlegroups.com
More info: http://groups.google.com/group/netrek-forever/
Nota bene: Please be civil and treat list members with respect.

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netrek-forever/8ef80a07-b0c9-46d1-821a-6e889177cf23n%40googlegroups.com
.