Scheduled tournament survey results

Kevin Zheng

Mar 3, 2013, 10:04:07 PM3/3/13
to Netrek Clue Games
Greetings,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my survey I sent out a few days ago!
Based on the feedback, it seems that most people are available sometime
on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, especially in the evening.

Based on that information, we can try setting up a one-time event or a
small time range to see how many players we can reach out to. Ideas are
always welcome.

In addition, it has been suggested that discussion for a scheduled
tournament should be taken to the netrek-forever mailing list in order
to reach a wider audience. If you haven't done so already, please
subscribe to netrek-forever as this discussion will be moved there.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng