Visual Studio Survey

Sara Silva

Nov 12, 2014, 5:11:37 PM11/12/14
to netpon...@googlegroups.com

The Visual Studio team would like to thank you for helping us understand more about Android development and debugging.   We want to hear about the tools and technologies you are using (as either a hobbyist or fulltime) for Android development.  We appreciate your time helping us shed some light on this area.

The information you provide is entirely voluntary.  By filling out and returning this survey, you agree that we can use, disclose, reproduce, or otherwise distribute your feedback at the aggregated level. Your personal information will remain confidential. Please check http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx for Microsoft Privacy Statements.

If you have any questions about participating, please feel free to contact vs...@microsoft.com

continue...

--

Best Regards / Cumprimentos