The Virtual Forge | .NET Developer

VF Recruitment

Jan 26, 2021, 10:39:10 AM1/26/21
to netpon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are hiring a .NET Developer to join our International Team in our riverside Lisbon office!

We are a software development company, with offices in the UK, Portugal, UAE and the US and we are growing!

We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.

Want to apply? Refer someone you know? Get in touch with us by replying to this email or texting us on our WhatsApp (+351) 91 324 98 99

Hope to hear from you soon,

VF Recruitment Team

lisbon.jpeg

--

Recruitment Team

UK Offices - 0044 (0) 2034053561
PT Offices -  00351    211 389 752

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 26/01/21, 12:18:56