get Fusion MX to work in a 64.bit system

Nick

Feb 11, 2007, 7:43:23 AM2/11/07
Been working with the netobject fusion MX for years now and have now
upgraded my system and bought a 64.bit system and now the problems starts.
It has been impossible to install the program under this system?? WHY and
HOW do I get the program to work properly?? in my 64. bit system?? Don´t
wanna make 253 pages (my website) in another program

gotFusion.com

Feb 11, 2007, 12:32:01 PM2/11/07
.
Fusion MX was released in either 1999 or 2000 . It's been a while so I can't remember back that far.

I doubt that you will find much 7 year old software that will work for you.

you can try to open a ticket with WSP and ask if they may have any suggestions

http://support.netobjects.com/

I'm not sure that they support that product since it was released before they purchased the company but it might be worth a try before you replace it with a newer version.

--
Mike - (a.k.a. turtle)