Re: Images: in NetNewsWire and on Growl updates

Jack (Black Pixel)

Mar 25, 2013, 5:15:43 PM3/25/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alec,

NetNewsWire can display images, but only if they're in the feed and Craigslist doesn't appear to include them.

We don't currently have plans to offer per-post Growl notifications.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Monday, March 25, 2013 12:26:40 PM UTC-7, Alec Quig wrote:
hi all!

ive used NNW for a while, mostly for craigslist, but am bewildered that for the many craigslist posts i have in NNW, no images are displayed. here's what i'm seeing. i feel like this would be a relatively obvious option to set in preferences, but i don't see anything. does anyone know how to enable images to display in craigslist posts?

also, my shangri la for NNW would be to display growl notifications for each new post that's downloaded to my feed, with pictures. when these notifications pop up, it's for each individual post, and includes pictures. is this possible? if not, is there perhaps another app that would fit the bill? it'd be amazing!

thank you!

alec