New blog post regarding NetNewsWire and Google Reader

758 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Jack (Black Pixel)

neprečítané,
20. 3. 2013, 19:15:2320. 3. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com
The Return of NetNewsWire

Given the discontinuation of Google Reader, I wanted to take a moment to talk about our plans for NetNewsWire.

Check out the post on the Black Pixel blog for the details.

allan marcus

neprečítané,
22. 5. 2013, 13:31:0822. 5. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com
any new news on this?

Paul Guinnessy

neprečítané,
6. 6. 2013, 15:46:096. 6. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com
Ditto. As time is getting rather to close to the end than I like.

In the meantime, I've just switched my feeds to feedly, just in case I have to live somewhere else for a while.

Ryan McLean

neprečítané,
16. 6. 2013, 11:59:2116. 6. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com
The Radio Silence from Black Pixel is maddening. I too use a split reader system -- Reeder on iOS and NNW on Mac. I have no clue how long I've been a NNW user, but long enough that I've been with the program through several owners and I've paid for it several times.

It's time for me to switch out of Google Reader.

I'm probably going to Feed Bin.

Since Black Pixel has held its cards so tightly, I'll probably go looking at other desktop clients (Even though I don't really want to -- I just want NNW!).

Once I buy into a different client, I may or may not come back to NNW, even if they support Feedly / Feed Bin.

Come on guys...your users want to have a week or two before the Google Reader cutoff to migrate. Don't leave us hanging!

James

neprečítané,
16. 6. 2013, 23:17:2316. 6. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com
This good person asked a good question! he deserves a good answer. We are getting very close to the end of Google reader now. Whats going on with NetNewsWire???

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:31:08 PM UTC-4, allan marcus wrote:

Joe Hildebrand

neprečítané,
17. 6. 2013, 13:08:5117. 6. 2013
On 6/16/13 9:59 AM, "Ryan McLean" <vig...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm probably going to Feed Bin.

Since they're either not monitoring this forum, or don't care enough to
respond, who else has a suggestion for what we should move to?

I need something with AppleScript support; I can get there if it's a
web-like thing with a documented API.

--
Joe Hildebrand

Allan Marcus

neprečítané,
17. 6. 2013, 13:16:1717. 6. 2013
komu: netnews...@googlegroups.com, <netnewswire-mac@googlegroups.com>
They might be working on code. I will start to look for other solutions, but I'm not panicking yet.

---
Thanks,

Allan Marcus
> --