Re: Clipping timestamp

Jack (Black Pixel)

May 31, 2013, 7:45:00 PM5/31/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I've just tested this in NetNewsWire 3.3.2 and the posts that I add to Clippings are preserving the original timestamp.

Are you seeing this with clippings from all feeds, or just particular ones? Can you provide an example feed or two where you see this? If you don't want to post in the group, you can email them to sup...@blackpixel.com with a reference to this thread.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:36:08 AM UTC-7, neil...@gmail.com wrote:
Clippings take the timestamp of when they were created. I would rather that they had the date of the news item. Is this at all possible?