Re: Why? is this happening?

Jack (Black Pixel)

Mar 25, 2013, 7:01:35 PM3/25/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
When you open the NetNewsWire window, are you using Cmd+N keyboard shortcut? That's the command for a new subscription, so seeing the new subscription screen would be expected. To open the NetNewsWire window, use Shift+Cmd+N.

If you prefer to use Cmd+N, you can remap the keyboard shortcuts via Systems Preferences | Keyboard | Keyboard Shortcuts. Choose Application Shortcuts, then add NetNewsWire and for the command, enter 'Main Window' and Cmd+N as the command. You may need to restart NetNewsWire before it takes effect.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Friday, March 22, 2013 4:27:30 PM UTC-7, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:
So I started using NNW again yesterday. Every single time i open it, I open a dialogue window to subscribe to a feed I did yesterday.

It's really annoying and I can't figure it out.

Thanks,