sitting here in July

Tim Lance

Jul 2, 2013, 11:05:05 AM7/2/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
And nothing? Nada from Black Pixel re: syncing. They're just ignoring the issue and us, the customers?!

As shabby as I've seen in quite a while.

Unless I'm totally wrong, which I will be so happy to be!

tim

B12 Partners

Jul 2, 2013, 11:26:20 AM7/2/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
There is a beta version for NNW Mac, but it doesn’t have sync capability.

Seems fairly stable, but what I really want is sync, esp. over iOS devices and my main desktop computer.

tim

--

---

Seth Anderson
often found at http://www.b12partners.net/wp/

Thomas Ungricht

Jul 2, 2013, 11:40:51 AM7/2/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
maybe you did not see these:

<http://blackpixel.com/blog/2013/06/netnewswire-4-open-beta.html>

<http://www.imore.com/netnewswire-40-released-open-beta>

<http://mac.appstorm.net/reviews/internet-reviews/netnewswire-4-beta-a-giant-among-mac-apps-has-returned/>

I am using the NNW 4 beta since it came out and it works fine.

There is no syncing yet but I´m sure it will come. I just hope they will implement syncing independent of iCloud.

I personally would prefer FTP-syncing to my own webspace.

Greetings

Thomas_U

Tim Lance

Jul 2, 2013, 11:53:19 AM7/2/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I certainly saw those. I assumed all would understand why I write by my referencing 'July' - syncing (or lack thereof). I'm perfectly contented with my NNW v3.x version.

tim

Adam Bell

Jul 2, 2013, 12:06:39 PM7/2/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I've been very impressed with the 4 beta.

Brian L. Matthews

Jul 2, 2013, 12:53:34 PM7/2/13
On 7/2/13 9:06 AM, Adam Bell wrote:
> I've been very impressed with the 4 beta.

Except it doesn't support Snow Leopard. I know, it's old, etc. I'll
update someday, but NetNewsWire isn't sufficiently better than the vast
array of other choices to cause me to update. Not a complaint, I get the
reasons for dropping support for older OS', just a comment.

Brian