Re: Resaerch case sensitivity

Jack (Black Pixel)

Mar 25, 2013, 7:07:49 PM3/25/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
NetNewsWire's Smart Lists support multiple criteria. Try updating your settings to match Any conditions, then add one for énergie and a second for energie. (see attached screenshot for example).

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Friday, March 22, 2013 3:56:37 AM UTC-7, Max wrote:
Hi,

I am using the smart folder function of Netnewswire. I encounter a problem when searching for french words such as "énergie". All the articles with "énergie" in them are found. Unfortunately, when typing this word, some people write it "energie", without the accentuation of the "e" and these articles are hence not found.
Would it be possible to consider "é" and "e" as the same letter when searching ? Could this be also applicable for all the french special characters à,è,ç  ... ?
smart-list-settings.png

ijustinj

Oct 4, 2013, 3:43:29 PM10/4/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Jack, I can't find smart lists in v4. Please tell me that's a beta oversight and that they will be incl in the final v4 version.