What Mr. Reader is doing about Google Reader

allan marcus

Jun 13, 2013, 9:55:26 PM6/13/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I realize Mr. reader is a competitor on the iPad, but I prefer Mr. Reeder on the iPad, and NNW on the Mac. at any rate, Mr. Reader posted this on their blog:

Good list of Google Reader alternatives that NNW could sync to. Hope this helps. I'm eagerly awaiting a sync solution.

Scott J. Kramer

Jun 14, 2013, 12:53:25 AM6/14/13
On Jun 13, 2013, at 18:55, allan marcus <al...@marcusfamily.info> wrote:

> I realize Mr. reader is a competitor on the iPad, but I prefer Mr. Reeder on the iPad, and NNW on the Mac.

NNW on OS X and Newsify on iOS are my primary news readers.

> at any rate, Mr. Reader posted this on their blog:
>
> http://mrreaderblog.curioustimes.de
>
> Good list of Google Reader alternatives that NNW could sync to. Hope this helps. I'm eagerly awaiting a sync solution.

Interesting. Newsify is in the first batch of developers partnered with Feedly for the Normandy project GR replacement service.

-sjk

Joe Hildebrand

Jun 14, 2013, 10:06:35 PM6/14/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
With two weeks left, I hope they're so close to shipping that this list is
interesting, but not terribly useful.

TWO.

WEEKS.

please ship.