Re: Can't subscribe to feed because:could not find a feed

Jack (Black Pixel)

Mar 15, 2013, 4:51:53 PM3/15/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I was able to add both feeds from that page into NetNewsWire.

Can you elaborate a bit on how you're trying to subscribe to those feeds? Are you browsing the page inside of NetNewsWire and clicking the links there? Are you copying and pasting them from an external browser? Some other method?

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:22:11 PM UTC-7, Javier wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to subscribe to some feeds which give me the following error:

"Can't subscribe to feed because: could not find a feed"

Most feeds I can subscribe without any problem, but a few of them just doesn't work. One example can be found in http://apl-oep.aip.org/features/rss_feeds

I'll appreciate any help. Thanks

Javier

Mar 15, 2013, 6:38:52 PM3/15/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I just found the problem, don't know if its a problem with NetNewsWire or the network configuration.

My university requires to have enabled the automatic proxy configuration. After turning it off I was able to subscribe to the feeds.

This didn't seem to cause any problem with other feeds, though.

Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Jack (Black Pixel)

Mar 26, 2013, 11:03:53 AM3/26/13