Localization, Archiving and Sharing

dumpty_0_humpty

Apr 21, 2013, 4:43:43 PM4/21/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Thank you for the program, which still remains very good and in-demand, despite the age.
Do you plan to develop it further? I would like to see a German and, perhaps, Russian localization. If authors are not planning to quit, I could help with translation. Does it interest you?

I also have these questions:
  1. Archiving doesn't work. I checked the box next to "Save news items as HTML files on disk" but most of articles disappear from subscriptions without being saved in archive (only articles from one or two subscriptions are archived). Only saving with button "Archive now" works.
  2. There are only Mail and Instapaper among sharing options. Instapaper is a good service, I like it, but it would be good to have something else. I use AppleScript for iMessage and Safari Reading List, it works fine, but native button would be more convenient.
Thanks.