Status of syncing for NetNewsWire?

ssternberg

Jun 15, 2013, 12:29:20 AM6/15/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Have been awaiting news of NetNewsWire's solution for users re syncing, & here it is mid-June! Haven't gotten any reply to tweets & see no replies in this newsgroup or via my RSS feed (in NNW of course). Long-time paid user on my Mac, iPhone & now iPad - love NNW - but need to know or else may have to switch. Will NNW work but just not sync between devices, or what? Please advise, thanks - Susan

James

Jun 16, 2013, 11:18:33 PM6/16/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
A little news as to whats going on would be nice.....

roger...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2013, 10:40:01 AM6/17/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Yes, yes come on.

What is the future of NetNewsWire? We have been patient for months. Only 13 days! We didn't want a solution in the last moment. This is all very worrying.
If you have no interest in your users, why wouldn´t you have been calling much earlier Goodbye to all?