I did something and now NNW is blank. How do get everything back?

plumtrees

Apr 1, 2013, 11:45:01 AM4/1/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I know my subscriptions are still there because I made a set of them to go to Google Reader. Also at the top NNW shows 3348 unread.
I was trying to decrease the subscription column size and increase the headline description column size. Please help. thanks.

Jack (Black Pixel)

Apr 1, 2013, 3:38:38 PM4/1/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
If the Subscriptions list is missing, you can turn it back on via 'View | Show Subscriptions List' or Shift+Cmd+M.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

Alan Lakein

Apr 1, 2013, 6:20:21 PM4/1/13
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I alternated show/hide a number of times, but the NNW window is still totally bank except for the heading of headline count. I also installed a fresh downloaded app though it was the same version as already there. What should I try next? Thanks.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

--

---

Jack (Black Pixel)

Apr 1, 2013, 6:35:48 PM4/1/13