Feature Requests

oscartheobserver

Feb 17, 2012, 9:19:42 AM2/17/12
to NetNewsWire-iPad
I just added this app mostly because I love the way you arrange the
articles date-wise. By publication, not by received as Google Reader
do *shudder*.

Anyway, I have a couple of concerns to add and hopefully se improved
in near future.

1. I mostly use the rss reader to send articles I like to
Instapaper. Anyway, I would appreciate if you can add font size
adjustment. I have low vision and want to see the titles of news
items easier so I can determine faster whether to read now (thus the
need for font size) or send on to Instapaper. So this would be highly
appreciated!

2. I want to see "updating" of feeds improve. I mean if I'm in
folder view, then when synchronizing, the read items should disappear
immediately. That would be nice and less awkward.

Thank you!