NetNewsWire not available on German AppStore

Martin Reddington

Jun 2, 2013, 9:32:17 AM6/2/13
to netnewsw...@googlegroups.com
I was disappointed not to find NetNewsWire on the Apple AppStore. Are there plans to make it more generally available?
Martin

Jack (Black Pixel)

Jun 4, 2013, 4:24:33 PM6/4/13
to netnewsw...@googlegroups.com
The current versions of NetNewsWire apps for iOS are dependent on Google Reader for operation. Because of Google's recent announcement that they are canceling Google Reader, they have been removed from sale.

NetNewsWire is under active development and we are working on new iOS versions as well as a replacement sync solution. Keep an eye on our blog for updates:

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac