readitlater and pearltrees

nycesl

Aug 22, 2011, 3:17:54 AM8/22/11
to NetNewsWire-iPad
I love netnewswire on my ipad but find myself using other apps more
like zite because of the integration with readitlater which has become
much better than instapaper since it also supports android. Please
consider adding integration with readitlater.

I have also fallen in love with pearltrees for my bookmarks. Please
also add integration with pearltrees.com.

Thank u!

spena

Aug 22, 2011, 4:26:28 PM8/22/11
to netnewsw...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

Read It Later support is a popular request, the development team is aware :  http://nnwipad.uservoice.com/forums/55086-general/suggestions/755470-the-ability-to-add-to-read-it-later-as-well-as-in?ref=title thanks for letting us know.

I don't think the demand for Pearltrees coupled with it's Flash interface is likely to garner integration but perhaps start a new thread about it and see if it takes off:  http://nnwipad.uservoice.com/forums/55086-general

Thanks for your feedback.