Re: Updates with new features?

Message has been deleted

BrentSimmons

Apr 13, 2011, 8:06:28 PM4/13/11
to netnewsw...@googlegroups.com
We are working on updates. But it's not a matter of fixing a couple bugs or adding some features -- the app is getting a near-complete rewrite (so that all versions of NetNewsWire use the same newer/better code under-the-hood).

-Brent

On Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:59:21 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
Wow,
there are not a whole lot of updates happening.... i.e. the "mark
unread" on iOS devices is not available (but was promised a while
ago)... Too bad NetNewsWire is the only real good syncing app.... I
mean, good for them, bad for customers.

Mark

May 5, 2011, 10:52:44 AM5/5/11
to NetNewsWire-iPad
When can we expect to see the new version?
Feature suggestion - I'd like to see a feature to "mark up to here as
read". Sometimes the list of articles is longer than one may complete
reading in one session. The ability to mark part of the list as read
(not just individual articles) would be very helpful.