Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Reuben Halper

no leída,
3 ene 2011, 14:21:553/1/11
a netnewsw...@googlegroups.com
I’m still sticking with it because it is a great program, but I agree it’s in danger of being eclipsed by competitors. I suppose in my heart I’d like this to be an Instapaper of newsfeeds, syncing everywhere and across devices seamlessly and without issue.

Perhaps this is more of a PR problem than anything else...I know Brent mentioned that there were updates coming, but there hasn’t been any specifics or updates of late. Any news is good news? :-)

On 29 Dec 2010, at 09:35, Mike wrote:

> Too bad - I bought NetNewsWire for iPad because I hoped there will be
> regular updates and improvements to the app... did not work out, there
> are no recent updates, the "mark unread" feature is still missing :(
>
> Let's see how it evolves in 2011, but until now it does not look that
> promising...

BrentSimmons

no leída,
3 ene 2011, 14:29:563/1/11
a NetNewsWire-iPad
There will be updates, yes. I realize that progress seems slow. But it
hasn't slipped off my radar or anything -- NetNewsWire (all three
versions) remains my obsession, and there will be updates.

-Brent

Reuben Halper

no leída,
3 ene 2011, 15:22:303/1/11
a netnewsw...@googlegroups.com,BrentSimmons
Thanks Brent!

Erik Törnberg

no leída,
13 ene 2011, 12:49:5213/1/11
a NetNewsWire-iPad
Sad to say that I'm running out of patience with the very slow update
cycles... There are so many obvious improvements to be made, and sync
speed is not what it should be. I'll give it another month, then sadly
I'll leave for other readers if it has not improved.

Erik Törnberg

no leída,
13 ene 2011, 15:41:5813/1/11
a NetNewsWire-iPad
I'm sad to say that my patience with the slow update cycle is close to
coming to an end. There are so many obvious improvements to be made,
and sync-speed is terrible. This is frankly not good enough given the
price for the app. I'm giving it another month, if it hasn't improved
I'll move to another reader. I'm not meaning to be rude, but I
expected so much more given the price.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar