One urgent wish

Axel Rauschmayer

Jun 27, 2011, 6:51:05 AM6/27/11
to NetNewsWire-iPad
In general, I love NNW on the iPad: It is a solid app with a slick
user interface. However, as things are now, I cannot use NNW, because
one essential feature is missing:
- Marking posts unread. This is standard in every other client I know.
I use it daily and cannot live without it.

Other wishes:
- A manual, even if it’s just a short one! This could also explain
some of the design choices (why features were left out, etc.).
- Sorting per feed (synchronized across devices)
- Web browser: allow to copy a link via the forwarding menu. This
would be a handy shortcut.

Furthermore:
- Please don’t use Google Groups. It has too many flaws and sometimes
automatically bans people (without the opportunity to be unbanned).