NetMQ.WebSockets and JSMQ

Doron Somech

Jun 23, 2014, 4:23:57 AM6/23/14
to netm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'd like to introduce two new projects I'm working on:

https://github.com/somdoron/JSMQ - ZeroMQ/NetMQ javascript client over WebSockets
https://github.com/somdoron/NetMQ.WebSockets - WebSockets extension to NetMQ, uses stream socket type and provide a new socket object that has very similar interface to NetMQ socket object.

Both available on nuget (include prerelease) and at a beta stage.

You can read more about the projects at my blog:

Regards,

Doron

Eric Wilson

Jun 12, 2017, 4:02:22 PM6/12/17
to netmq-dev
Hello Doron,

I am currently using both NetMQ.WebSockets and JSMQ.  I am wondering if there are any plans to update NetMQ.Websockets to V4 of NetMQ?  I currently have a need to run the NetMQ.Websockets along side a V4 RouterSocket (I need the V4 RouterSocket because it supports raw TCP connections.  It seems that the NetMQ.WebSockets project hasn't had any updates for quite some time.

Please advise.

Thanks.