Outbound ports block, trying to find a way to communicate?

Michael McConnell

Feb 11, 2021, 3:24:15 PM2/11/21
to netmq-dev
Hello all,

I'm working on a project that will live at various different sites and companies that have different firewall rules. In most cases port 80 and 443 are open outbound with restriction, however some places have transparent proxies. In a few sites they allow outbound TCP port 53 and in others they allow outbound 3389.

Long story short, is there a smart way to "find away" around restrictive firewalls? I can run the server they are sending to on various ports without issue.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.