Issues with Student Chromebooks

Aaron Delhay

Oct 7, 2021, 2:36:38 PM10/7/21
to netlogo-users
We have several students utilizing the web usage of the simulations and only a small number can access the simulation via their Chromebooks.  I cannot find any setting discrepancy or privileges issue, it just works or doesn't.  Wondering if anyone has had any luck with Chromebooks.

jeremy...@northwestern.edu

Oct 7, 2021, 2:51:06 PM10/7/21
to netlogo-users
Hey Aaron,

As long as the Chromebooks are up-to-date with a recent version of Chrome there shouldn't be any issues running models with NetLogo Web.  Are you linking to simulations on the main NetLogo Web site, or an internal one?  Are you able to share those links here?  Are students able to browse other pages on the site you are linking to?

Do you see any error messages when running the model doesn't work?  If possible, you can try opening the web developer console when opening the model link (Ctrl-Shift-I) to see if any extra errors or warnings are displayed there.

-Jeremy