Agent-based modeling course, 29 July - 2 August

Steve Railsback

Apr 29, 2024, 9:59:17 PMApr 29
to netlogo-users
Hello NetLogo Users:

Volker Grimm and I will teach a one-week short course on scientific agent-based modeling this summer, starting 29 July. The course will be in Łódź, Poland, which I am told is a very nice city to visit.

We will address how to design scientific models (especially, how to determine the right level of complexity), implement them in NetLogo, and analyze them to solve applied and theoretical questions. The course will generally follow the outline of our textbook (https://www.railsback-grimm-abm-book.com/). We emphasize hands-on exercises and projects in addition to lectures.

The course will be small and personal, but there are still places available. Information about registration is at:

Steve Railsback

James Steiner

May 6, 2024, 12:16:41 PMMay 6
to Steve Railsback, netlogo-users
I wish you the best success with your course!!

c.pecor...@gmail.com

May 30, 2024, 2:13:58 AMMay 30
to netlogo-users
Seats are limited—only 5 left! Secure your spot today.