Your Feedback is Needed for NetLogo Web's Color Picker

John Chen

Nov 22, 2022, 12:17:32 PM11/22/22
to netlogo-users
Hi NetLogo Users,

At the CCL Lab, we are currently designing the color picker for NetLogo Web, which has been different from NetLogo Desktop for a while. Your feedback & suggestions would be invaluable for us to further improve the design & user experience.

Please participate by visiting here and providing your feedback.

Occasionally, we will send out more design prototypes for other features of NetLogo Web. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned as we continue to make improvements to the software!

Thank you very much!
Best,
John Chen