printing cvs files

Ronald Ng

Nov 9, 2022, 3:03:57 AM11/9/22
to netlogo-users
Dear All,

As a follow up to my previous email asking for help, similar scenario.

Turtles have two variables, as turtles-own  AAA and BBB.
the values of the AAA and BBB are now collected into xlist [ ...] and ylist[..] I now would like to print them out for analysis.

I tried to use this command
csv:to-file  "myfile.csv" xlist.
When I tried to run that, the error message "csv:to-file undefined" came back. I must have left out something, as that command was taken right out of the dictionary explaining how to write data into a csv file.

Help please.

Thanks,

Ronald Ng

Wade Schuette

Nov 9, 2022, 4:41:06 AM11/9/22
to netlogo-users
Did you declare csv in extensions [ csv ] line at the start of your code?
If not, that's your problem.
If you did, could you post your entire code here so we can locate the problem?
Wade