gis : raster and vector doesn't match in netlogo

Beron Leandre

Nov 16, 2022, 1:23:26 PM11/16/22
to netlogo-users
Hi,

I am new in Netlogo and I try to import a raster (elevation map) and vector line (path) to simulate inondation and movement of population into shelter.

In the first step, I loaded the raster in netlogo and parameters the grid with the nrows and ncols of the raster (in WGS84).

In the second step, I loaded the vector line (in WGS84 too) in Netlogo, but data doesn't match with the raster whereas in QGIS it is good as you can see in attachment.

What is the cause of this issue ? Problem of resize-world ? gis:envelope ?
Thank you for your help !
French student.

The code I created is that :

; * Import du MNT *
to Setup_Map
  ;resize-world
  set LandLayer-dataset gis:load-dataset "C:/Users/peanu/Desktop/03_02_M2_GEODYN/Simulations_scenarios/Dossier_simulation_inondation/Data/LandLayer5m.asc" ;charger le fichier

  gis:set-world-envelope (gis:envelope-of LandLayer-dataset) ;définir l'enveloppe de l'objet en coordonnées (emprise)
  gis:apply-raster LandLayer-dataset elevation  ;;définir valeur altitude sur une variable elevation

  let min-elevation gis:minimum-of LandLayer-dataset ;altitude minimale
  let max-elevation gis:maximum-of LandLayer-dataset ;altitude maximale

  ask patches
  [
    ifelse (elevation > 0) ;si elevation présente, on met une échelle de couleur en fonction elevation
    [ set pcolor scale-color brown elevation min-elevation max-elevation ]
    [ set pcolor blue] ;sinon on met bleu -> La mer
  ]
end

; * Import du path shapefile *
to Setup_Path
  set Path-dataset gis:load-dataset "C:/Users/peanu/Desktop/03_02_M2_GEODYN/Simulations_scenarios/Dossier_simulation_inondation/Data/path.shp" ; chargement chemins vectoriels
  gis:set-world-envelope (gis:envelope-of Path-dataset)
  ;ask patches [set pcolor white]
  gis:set-drawing-color yellow
  gis:draw Path-dataset 0.5

end