Zombie Attack! on the modeling commons.

James Steiner

Sep 29, 2021, 3:51:41 PM9/29/21
to netlogo-users
A model written over 10 years ago, finally updated to v. 6 and a few new features added. Zombie Attack! Is a simplistic arcade-style survival game.

Blast the zombies from your armored and armed bunker before the breach the walls! As the days pass, your engineers work tirelessly to improve the performance of your weapons, as the zombies become progressively faster and tougher. Wait, is that a zombie driving a bulldozer? What next?

Features turtle animation, an auto-play “AI” (which is good but can’t outperform a human), mouse interaction, particle systems, abuse of the turtle shape system, tons of custom shapes, and lots and lots of flying body parts and blood and fire.

Also plenty of room for tinkering, making improvements, and adding new features, if one is inclined.

Likely more to come as I go through my old libraries from TurtleZERO.com.

—James.