How to Run Behavior Space

Rafida Khairani

Jun 7, 2024, 1:14:40 PMJun 7
to netlogo-users
Hi, I need your help

I'm trying to run Behavior Space and plot the truck wait time as follows. It turns out there is an error. Is there a mistake in writing the Behavior Space?
Screenshot 2024-06-07 122617.png
the error notification :
Screenshot 2024-06-07 122556.png

FYI, I need this average wait time as an objective. I try to run manually and it works, but it doesn't work with Behavior Space. Please help me to solve this, thank you
Screenshot 2024-06-07 122836.png

Jacob Kelter

Jun 19, 2024, 11:06:08 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to Rafida Khairani, netlogo-users
The issue is probably that you have plot there. Instead, just put total-wait-time / num-trucks-serviced, which is a reporter (adding plot makes it not a reporter anymore).