Error in Netlogo website

jarq...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2022, 10:27:12 PM10/19/22
to netlogo-users
Hi, I think there is a recent error on Netlogo´s website. If I click the Netlogo DIcionary link, it redirects to The Beginner's Guide to NetLogo Programming. To go to the dictionary, I have to google it first to have the correct link.

Javier

Jeremy Baker

Oct 20, 2022, 9:38:00 AM10/20/22
to jarq...@gmail.com, netlogo-users
Thanks for reporting this!  Yeah, I think it's just confusing because of the way the line breaks are happening.  BIND is listed as "Beginners Interactive NetLogo Dictionary" but since each word is on its own line it looks like "NetLogo Dictionary" might be a separate link rather than part of BIND's.  I'll make a note to try to clarify that.

The real "official" link to the dictionary is from the docs page:  https://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/

-Jeremy