Need master trainer for offline social simulation training in the area of technology adoption and diffusion in India.

G.A.K. Kumar

Mar 3, 2024, 11:02:14 PMMar 3
to netlogo-users
Dear Experts,

Greetings from ICAR-NRRI, INDIA

We are in the process of finalizing a project on  Developing a Simulation model of technology diffusion (TechSIM) for forecasting using techno-socio-psycho-economic-ecological factors for funding from ICAR, New DelhiI need to factorize the cost of the training including its duration. Those who can visit ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack Odisha, India to provide training may kindly reply directly. My email is gak.k...@gmail.com

Looking forward to your support,

With regards,

जी.ए.के.कुमार
विभागाध्यक्ष एवं प्रधान वैज्ञानिक, समाज शास्त्र
आईसीएआर - राष्ट्रीय चावल अनुसंधान संस्थान,
कटक 753 006
ओडिशा, भारत दूरभाष 9437484576
G.A.K.Kumar
Head & Principal Scientist,SSD
ICAR - National Rice Research Institute,
Cuttack 753 006, Odisha, INDIA Ph. 9437484576
theme-logo