Runtime error

Biancap0pp Ogbo

Oct 19, 2021, 5:41:06 AM10/19/21
to netlogo-devel
Hi All,

Please can someone explain to me why I keep having runtime error whenever I am using my behaviourspace in netlogo, even when my codes run correctly in the netlogo interface but the behaviourspace keep on bring runtime error message. Please why is this so?

St...@LangRailsback.com

Oct 19, 2021, 1:59:03 PM10/19/21
to netlogo-devel
Hello-

This group is for people developing NetLogo; your question is appropriate for the NetLogo Users group instead.

Without seeing your code it is impossible to know what the problem is, but one common problem is code that writes output files or reads input files: BehaviorSpace causes several copies of your model to execute at once, so you get a runtime error if one copy tries to use a file that another copy has open. See Ch. 8 of Railsback & Grimm about this and solutions. Look for anything else that could go wrong if more than one copy of the model is running.

Steve R.
This conversation is locked