Modeling Commons Down?

James Steiner

May 21, 2022, 8:27:48 AM5/21/22
to netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Is it just me, or is there a problem with modelingcommons.org? It's been down for me since yesterday.

~~James

Jeremy Baker

May 23, 2022, 10:55:12 AM5/23/22
to James Steiner, netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Hey James,

Thanks for the report.  I can confirm it's down and we're working to get it up and running again.  I don't have an ETA at this time, but I'll reply here again once I have more information.

-Jeremy

May 26, 2022, 2:52:46 PM5/26/22
to James Steiner, netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Hey James (and others),

We got the site back up and running earlier today.  The problem was caused by an improperly handled networking change on the server.

Let us know if you have any further issues with it.  Thanks again for reporting the problem.

-Jeremy

May 26, 2022, 2:54:54 PM5/26/22
to Jeremy Baker, netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Thanks!!

I noticed it was back up… but it seems to have disassociated my login from my account? Is that possible? Like, my profile seems to be there, but I can’t log in. “No such account?”

Or is it me?

Jeremy Baker

May 31, 2022, 12:04:29 PM5/31/22
to James Steiner, netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Hey James,

I took a look and everything seems normal with your account.  The email address you listed is the one in the database so it should be usable to login.  Can you try logging in one more time with it and if it doesn't work try a password reset and see what result you get?  Maybe try from a private/incognito window in your browser as well.

Sorry for the further trouble.

-Jeremy

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 1:54 PM
To: Jeremy Baker <jeremy...@northwestern.edu>
Cc: netlog...@googlegroups.com <netlog...@googlegroups.com>; netlogo-users <netlog...@googlegroups.com>

James Steiner

May 31, 2022, 11:04:42 PM5/31/22
to Jeremy Baker, netlog...@googlegroups.com, netlogo-users
Ah good point: I may need to clear the cache for that page

I’ll try it.