Problem: Controlling API under Tomcat Server

38 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Anonym us

chưa đọc,
00:51:18 2 thg 1, 20212/1/21
đến netlogo-devel
Hello Developers and Netlogo Freaks,
as u read out of the title i have an issue using the Controlling API for my webproject. By using Apache Tomcat as webcontainer to embed my netlogo model i have investigated a serious problem by closing the model

I have implemented the model control like this:

The model can be opened as assmued but closing the model with an klick of the X Button caused to close the whole tomcat server by creating lot of errors.

Catalina
The web application [/Quattropole] appears to have started a thread named [AWT-EventQueue-0] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak [...]

Something is going wrong by closing the AWT-Event given by the Controlling API java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait() -Method in the Link before.

I would be more than glad if some of u have any kind of idea or help.
Mfg Lukas

Seth Tisue

chưa đọc,
18:46:41 4 thg 1, 20214/1/21