NetLogo Web change default position of Command and Code

Doug Rocks-Macqueen

Dec 12, 2022, 1:45:37 PM12/12/22
to netlogo-devel
Hello All,

In NetLogo Wed, is there a way to set the default position of Command and Code to be on the right side of a model? Maybe something like using the URL query string to set speed i.e. ?speed=0.5

Is there a ?cc=right sort ? or something similar?

Thank you,
Doug

Jeremy Baker

Dec 16, 2022, 3:23:42 PM12/16/22
to Doug Rocks-Macqueen, netlogo-devel
Hey Doug,

At the moment there is no way to do what you're asking, but I can definitely see the appeal of such a feature.  I went ahead and completed it since it was a minor effort.

I'll likely do a small release of NetLogo Web next week to get this and some other small items into production.

Thanks for your interest in NetLogo Web.

-Jeremy

Dec 17, 2022, 12:55:00 PM12/17/22
to Jeremy Baker, netlogo-devel
That is great, thank you. Exactly what I need.

Kind regards,
Doug