Living in Melbourne Australia and need help developing a model

UrCommunity Feeding Australia

Nov 3, 2020, 8:13:39 PM11/3/20
to netlogo-devel
Hi all,

I've recently started using and developing models using Netlogo and I'm looking for someone who can help me with an upgrade I'm trying to create in the Bidding Market model found in the online library.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Peter

Michael Tamillow

Nov 3, 2020, 10:18:12 PM11/3/20
to UrCommunity Feeding Australia, netlogo-devel
Hey Peter,

I know this is the netlogo-developers list server but that is more in the sense of “developers of netlogo” rather than “developers in netlogo”. You would probably be looking for the netlogo-users group, unless what you are trying to do requires an extension using the Java/Scala API.

On Nov 3, 2020, at 7:13 PM, UrCommunity Feeding Australia <urcommunity...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

jeremy...@northwestern.edu

Nov 4, 2020, 9:22:34 AM11/4/20
to netlogo-devel
Hey Peter,

Mikael is correct, this question is better asked over on the NetLogo Users group:  https://groups.google.com/g/netlogo-users

I happen to be the author of the Bidding Market model, so if you can include some details in your question of what you're trying to do I can probably help out a bit.

-Jeremy

This conversation is locked