NetLdn10

NetLdn

Jan 3, 2020, 10:14:10 AM1/3/20
to NetLdn
Hi All,

NetLdn9 has been and gone and it was another great success! Thank you to everyone that attended or helped in some way, we hope that you enjoyed it. We also look forward to seeing you again at future meetups. If you couldn't make it, don't worry, we meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

== NetLdn10 ==

Registration for NetLdn10 is now open: https://www.meetup.com/NetLdn/

NetLdn10 will be on Thursday the 9th of January 2020, at our usual location, upstairs at The Wheatsheaf pub in Fitzrovia:

The Wheatsheaf,
25 Rathbone Place,
Fitzrovia,
W1T 1JB
https://www.thewheatsheaffitzrovia.co.uk

We have another two great talks lined up for NetLdn10. As always, we expect they’ll be plenty of interesting conversation and debate during the Q&A that follows each presentation:

Talk 1: On-premise vs Cloud Networking

Ndaba will discuss the direction of networking from on-premise vendors like Cisco, Juniper to Cloud vendors such as Meraki, AWS and Azure

Presenter: Ndaba Ndlovu

Talk 2: IPv6 in the Aviation Industry

Presenter: Andy Gatward (SITA)

The first talk will begin at 7pm sharp so please turn up from 6.30pm onward to ensure a prompt start for the evening.

* If you're attending NetLdn please note that the venue is a pub which serves alcohol. There is no expectation that you must drink alcohol, non-alcoholic drinks are also available. If you're under 18 please let us know, we will need to inform the landlord. If you're crazy enough to drive in London, please drink responsibly. We're hoping you're a thirsty bunch so we can get the venue hire fee waived; for this reason, we ask that you don't bring your own drink to the venue.

== Registration via MeetUp / EventBrite ==

This is an advanced warning that NetLdn10 is the last time we’ll use https://www.meetup.com to organise a NetLdn meeting. We’re switching from MeetUp as our meeting registration tool to EventBrite. We’re sorry for the inconvenience however, MeetUp are increasing their prices. Shortly after NetLdn10 we’ll send out the EventBrite URL to use for NetLdn11 and all future meetings.

== Participating and Contact ==

If you want to submit a talk for a future meet-up, any areas of networking and any skill level are welcome. Please submit an RFP via the NetLdn website: https://netldn.uk/contact/

If you want to contact the NetLdn team about any issues, concerns or queries please do;
Email: he...@netldn.uk
Twitter: @netldn
Slack: netldn.slack.com

Many thanks and we hope to see you all soon,
The NetLdn Team.