NetLdn 53

Ben Cartwright-Cox

Jun 10, 2024, 7:17:41 AMJun 10
to net...@googlegroups.com
== NetLdn 53 ==

NetLdn 53 will be on Thursday 13th of June 2024, with arrival from
1830hrs and talks starting promptly at 1900hrs at our usual venue:

Upstairs at The Wheatsheaf,
25 Rathbone Place,
Fitzrovia,
W1T 1JB
http://www.thewheatsheaffitzrovia.co.uk/ |
https://maps.app.goo.gl/dn4KtbsDq6bvCRDZ9

== Talks ==

Talk 1: The Slippery Slope to Immorality (David Groves)

A walkthrough of how you can discover things while doing work that
might lead you to doing immoral things.
--

Talk 2: IPv6 Only Broadband w/ IPv4aaS (Richard Patterson)

Overview of a real-world IPv6-only broadband service deployment, using
MAP-T to deliver IPv4aaS with stateless IPv4 address sharing.

== Participating and Contact ==

If you are attending any NetLdn event, physical or virtual, we expect
that you have read and agree to the participation policy on the NetLdn
website (https://netldn.uk/respect-policy/), we want to keep NetLdn
open, friendly, and safe for everyone. This also applies to all NetLdn
interactions, for example the mailing list, and Slack space, not just
the meetings.

* If you're attending NetLdn please note that the venue is a pub which
serves alcohol. There is no expectation that you must drink alcohol,
non-alcoholic drinks are also available. If you're under 18 please let
us know, we will need to inform the landlord. If you're crazy enough
to drive in London, please drink responsibly.

If you want to submit a talk for a future event, any area of
networking and any skill level is welcome. Please respond to our call
for presentations via the NetLdn website: https://netldn.uk/cfp/

If you want to contact the NetLdn team about any issues, concerns or
queries please do so via:

Email: he...@neldn.uk
X: @netldn
Slack: netldn.slack.com

Many thanks and we hope to see you all soon,
The NetLdn Team.