NetLdn8 Adjustment

NetLdn

Nov 13, 2019, 3:45:33 PM11/13/19
to NetLdn
Hi all,

This is a small announcement to say that we have a last-minute adjustment to the schedule for NetLdn8 tomorrow night. Due to unforeseen circumstances the first talk planned for tomorrow evening can’t be given.

The original talk “net44 – An under-utilised resource or potential fun?” has been replaced with the following talk:

Introducing RPKI in to a Tier 1 Transit Network
Jorg will explain how Telia Carrier approached improving routing security, alongside MANRs actions, by deploying RPKI validation and the roll out of the rejecting invalids.
By Jorg Dekker (Telia Carrier)

We'll try to get the original talk rescheduled for a future NetLdn soon.

We hope you enjoy this alternative talk. Also, just a reminder, there are still a few spaces left for tomorrow night if you haven't already RSVPed on the MeetUp page.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.
The NetLdn Team.