[TOP78] Sounds and images from Istanbul - new release on top-40.org

top-40.org

Aug 20, 2012, 4:11:57 AM8/20/12
to Netlabels
It's been a long time since we post something here for the last time!
Top-40.org is proud to present you our latest release, another
installment in the series of traveller's field recordings from
different countries and cities around the world.

This time, it's a collection of field recordings and photos from
Istanbul, Turkey.

A brief exploration of images, sounds and faces of mysterious and
bright, magnificent and fabulous Istambool - the capital of eastern
fairytales, spicy fragrances and incredible experiences. Dive into a
pandemonium of street bazaar, city noises and ambience, traditional
music and performance art!

Download/stream audio and browse photos here:

http://top-40.org/top_2012/top78_Sounds_and_images_from_Istanbul/

Or you can access it directly at TOP40's Soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/top40/

We can't stop the music