Various Artists - Audiocast Productions 50th Release Special

1 view

Adam Connell

May 1, 2011, 8:35:49 AM5/1/11
to netlab...@yahoogroups.com, net_label...@yahoogroups.com, netl...@googlegroups.com, neta...@yahoogroups.com, ambientspace...@yahoogroups.com

To celebrate Audiocast Productions hitting 50th release milestone we have put together a special release, a compilation of original tracks, and also remixes of tracks previously released on Audiocast Productions. We have tracks from our artists, both new and old icon smile [AUDCST050] VA   Audiocast Productions 50th Release Special

We will also be following this release up with a series of short interviews with a number of our artists, so be sure to check back to our site (or subscribe to the RSS feed) every so often as we will be posting new ones on the site every so often.

This release features 12 tracks, a diverse mix of music, we'd appreciate you checking it out :)

You can find download links for the release here -

http://www.audiocast-productions.co.uk/releases/audcst050-audiocast-stars-50/

Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

All the best,

Adam

Audiocast Productions