Fosdem 2015 - can we meet up there?

36 просмотров

Alessio Fattorini

не прочитано,
18 дек. 2014 г., 04:05:3718.12.2014
– NethServer
Hi NethServer people,

We're going to FOSDEM (www.fosdem.org) in
Brussels on 31st Jan / 1st Feb 2015 and I wondered if
someone else can get there.
It might be an amazing opportunity to meet up, chat, and drink a beer
togheter, part of the NethServer team will be there definitely.

Hope some of you can make it
Please let me know
Alessio

--
Alessio Fattorini - @ale_fattorini
Nethesis srl - Pesaro (Italy)

stephane de Labrusse

не прочитано,
2 февр. 2015 г., 10:02:2802.02.2015
– neths...@googlegroups.com
Well I did it and I'm proud to say that I saw the Neth team at FOSSDEM
2015.

It was an intense human experience, with exchanges about our different
lives and cultures, but above that our "geek's attitude" was the common
denominator.

I love the Neth sweat-shirt you gave me, my boss a bit less :)

So I really hope that we will have other occasions to meet together.

--
Cordialement

Stephane de Labrusse
Membre de l'aru2L http://www.aru2L.org
Membre de l'ApriL http://www.april.org

PORTABLE : 06 29 19 12 99
FIXE : 05 65 78 90 72
WEB : http://geekeries.de-labrusse.fr

Alessio Fattorini

не прочитано,
2 февр. 2015 г., 12:16:2802.02.2015
– neths...@googlegroups.com

On 02/02/2015 16:02, stephane de Labrusse wrote:
> Well I did it and I'm proud to say that I saw the Neth team at FOSSDEM
> 2015.

Hey Stephan,
it was nice to know you, great exchanges and also great beers drunk
toghether.

> I love the Neth sweat-shirt you gave me, my boss a bit less :)

Good to know, Wear it with pride!

I hope to give this gift also to other people for their contributions!
Come on guys, Stephan could be happy to help you :-D

> So I really hope that we will have other occasions to meet together.

Indeed, even here in Italy.
See you next time!

--
Alessio Fattorini