Promo Task Force

Alessio Fattorini

Jan 12, 2015, 4:35:21 AM1/12/15
to NethServer
NethServer folks good morning!
There is an absolute need to "spread the word" of NethServer, there are
lots of things to speak about but unfortunately unknown to many people

I wanted to create a "selected" group to get started on this aspect, a
"Promo Task Force" with these goals
1. Writing some articles for NethServer blog
2. Use of social network to advertise the created content
3. Study other ways to "spread the word"

requirements:
1. A bit of available time
2. Writing skills (preferably in English)
3. Minimum knowledge of NethServer and its documentation (can be a good
way to start!)

Someone wants to be part of in? Please reply to this email
I already have a simple workflow to collaborate togheter.

--
Alessio Fattorini - @ale_fattorini
Nethesis srl - Pesaro (Italy)

Alessio Fattorini

Jan 12, 2015, 8:46:58 AM1/12/15
to NethServer
On 12/01/2015 12:13, Juan Pablo wrote:
> +1 count on me!
> english and spanish speaker.
>
> let me know your thoughts.

This is a good news, welcome aboard!
I'll keep you posted

Dorinel Ionascu

Feb 5, 2015, 4:54:59 AM2/5/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I want to join to this project

Regards,
Dorinel

Mark G

Feb 5, 2015, 11:53:34 PM2/5/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
Count me in too. Coming with zentyal experience, I'm a Linux sysadmin with a great need for solutions like this to those who want to use linux services but coming from the Windows world.
Also can help with Hungarian translation.

Best regards,
Mark (WolfAddict)

Alessio Fattorini

Feb 9, 2015, 8:33:46 AM2/9/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
On 06/02/2015 05:53, Mark G wrote:> Count me in too. Coming with zentyal
Hi Mark,
first of all, welcome on NethServer! Happy to see your email
We want to extend our translations hope DavideP will work on this ;-)
thanks for your willingness, much appreciated.

Regarding Promo task Force we're working with other guys on Trello, I
sended you an invite.
I past below some guidelines:

I thought that the best way may be:
* join this Trello Board to work togheter and see the proposals status
https://trello.com/b/dTHX4ntT/promo-task-force
* use google docs to working on articles
* when the text is ready, I'll give you the credentials to post it on
nethserver blog

Here you can find some example of a proposal:
https://trello.com/c/1VEA1r2x/1-nethserver-community
https://trello.com/c/Gos7j4hT/2-antispam-antivirus-gateway-to-ms-exchange-with-nethserver
https://trello.com/c/dUC9ccel/5-topic-suggestions

What do you think? Do you ever use Trello? It's very very simple

Given your experience could be interesting write a short post with a
Zentyal comparison ;-) why not?

--
Alessio Fattorini