Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Davide Principi

não lida,
25 de mar. de 2015, 09:55:1925/03/2015
para NethServer English
NethServer 6.6 has been released. The official NethServer blog states:

"We are proud to announce a new NethServer release. This is a
thrilling day for the whole NethServer Community. It has been a journey
to get to this point and we are so excited about the journey ahead of
us."

Read the announcement at
http://www.nethserver.org/nethserver-6-6-released/

--
community.nethserver.org

Michele Montanari

não lida,
25 de mar. de 2015, 11:10:0525/03/2015
para Davide Principi, NethServer English
Should i assume 6.6 Rc1 = 6.6 Beta 1, for the upgrade path?

Michele Montanari

Davide Principi

não lida,
25 de mar. de 2015, 11:14:1925/03/2015
para Michele Montanari, NethServer English
On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 16:09 +0100, Michele Montanari wrote:
> Should i assume 6.6 Rc1 = 6.6 Beta 1, for the upgrade path?

No, as stated on the official announcement, the RC1 can be updated from
the Software Center page, whilst Beta1 requires a command to fix the YUM
repos URLs:

curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nethesis/nethserver-release/6.6-0.9/root/etc/yum.repos.d/NethServer.repo > /etc/yum.repos.d/NethServer.repo
yum clean all
yum update