Active directory integration problem

Kolli vasu

Feb 17, 2015, 11:01:17 PM2/17/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

While joining neth server to active directory following error occurred "Task completed with errors S01nethserver-samba-smbads #1 (code 768)". Please help me regarding this.

Thankyou,
vasu.

Alessio Fattorini

Feb 18, 2015, 1:54:56 AM2/18/15
to Kolli vasu, neths...@googlegroups.com

Can you paste a screenshot of your member AD configuration on NethServer?
And the output of command "set" on the windows machine?

Kolli vasu

Feb 18, 2015, 3:58:47 AM2/18/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com, vasu...@gmail.com
Hello,

Thanks for reply, i have mentioned set command output details and attached error screenshot,please find them.

set output:
--------------------------
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
APPDATA=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=GREENBUDS
ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\Administrator
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\GREENBUDS
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 45 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=2d07
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\Windows
TEMP=C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\1
TMP=C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\1
USERDNSDOMAIN=GREENBUDS.LOC
USERDOMAIN=GREENBUDS1
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=GREENBUDS1
USERNAME=Administrator
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\Administrator
windir=C:\Windows

-vasu
error.PNG

Davide Principi

Feb 18, 2015, 4:36:27 AM2/18/15
On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 00:58 -0800, Kolli vasu wrote:

> USERDNSDOMAIN=GREENBUDS.LOC
> USERDOMAIN=GREENBUDS1

In your screenshot I see Domain "GREENBUDS". Have you tried GREENBUDS1?

--
Davide Principi

#davidep | @davideprincipi | GPG 0x5651EA71

Kolli vasu

Feb 19, 2015, 3:39:52 AM2/19/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com, vasu...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have tried your suggestion , few seconds after entering admin password dialogue disappeared without any failure or success message.So how can i confirm that server added to active directory.
---
Thankyou,
vasu.

Alessio Fattorini

Feb 19, 2015, 4:33:40 AM2/19/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good! :-D
Thanks for your confim, enjoy with NethServer

On 19/02/2015 09:39, Kolli vasu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried your suggestion , few seconds after entering admin password
> dialogue disappeared without any failure or success message.So how can i
> confirm that server added to active directory.

--
Alessio Fattorini
Nethesis srl - Pesaro (Italy)
Message has been deleted

Giacomo Sanchietti

Feb 19, 2015, 8:10:43 AM2/19/15
to neths...@googlegroups.com
> I have tried your suggestion , few seconds after entering admin password
> dialogue disappeared without any failure or success message.So how can i
> confirm that server added to active directory.

There is an open issue about it: http://dev.nethserver.org/issues/2984

If you can, please try the suggested fix from the bug.

Giacomo