ENotify Hotmail

Tony

Aug 13, 2010, 11:55:00 AM8/13/10
to NetComps Android Development
Hi. I just purchased v1.2.11 from Android Market for my Samsung
Vibrant. I noticed that I would only get one notification (the newest
email) when the app checks the server, regardless of how many unread
email are in the inbox. Is this how the app was designed to work? If
so, it would be nice to get a count of how many unread emails there
are (similar to Gmail's notify function) since the newest email may be
spam. Thanks for a great app.

Eli Hasson

Aug 13, 2010, 1:31:45 PM8/13/10
to netcomps-andro...@googlegroups.com, Guy Hasson
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the feedback, your feature request was added to our list to the next version and hopefully will be implemented.

Eli Hasson,
Android Team,
NetComps LTD