Re: Airpush

android netcompss

May 4, 2011, 3:16:48 AM5/4/11
to Jakob Sefors, Guy Hasson, android netcomps

Well,
Since its totality in your control (you can uninstall the app, and if you like it, buy the paid app) , I don't see any problem, also, in case of our academy app, it make sense since the user need the all screen to see the lecture, and we don't want to use screen part for the ad.

Eli Hassson,
NetComps LTD